Monday, July 8, 2013

Moving on up...

So it's been awhile- as it usually is.  I may be the worst person at successfully updating a blog.  I could go on with a list of reasons- the amount I work, the lack of time, comic books, the economy, but quite frankly, I typically only update a dating blog when I have something to say about dating.  Makes sense, yeah? 

Well..I don't want to brag or boast but I am hands down in the best, healthiest relationship of my adult life.  5 months in and going strong.  Wait..what?  Only 5 months? You mean I haven't known this guy forever? Cause sometimes it feels that way- in the good way, not the bad. Again, not bragging but we just fit together.  

So, the day came when I looked at him and said "you know that place you pay rent at and are never there cause you are always at my place?" He said "yeah", so I, being the ever so bold lady I've come to be known as, say "why not just stay with me and pay part of the rent there?"

Whoa.  Bold choices. Yes, on August 1st, The Protector will be moving into the humble abode that I share with my best buddy. I've told my mom, and select friends.  The way I look at it, when there are no red flags, when we see each other everyday and still don't want to take a chainsaw to one another and still smile when we look at each other, it's something good. 

And I don't even own a chainsaw. So, we good :) 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you told the Buddy that he's getting a new daddy, or at least softened the blow with comic books or something.

    ReplyDelete