Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Men In Song


One day at work, I said to my friend and coworker "Yeah I'm not sure how its going with him. I never do. Dude is like a fucking Katy Perry song- hot and cold." Since this day, not only have I cursed Katy Perry every time I hear her on the radio, but I find myself constantly making comparisons from men to recording artists that sum up best the way they act.

The man that makes me curse Katy Perry day in and day out is no longer a factor (blog coming soon). But there are plenty more. It starts as just one song, and then you find more that just describe you you feel, how they feel, or how they are making you feel @ that point in time. We have Katy Perry and Wilco for starters.

Wilco came about from no other conclusion then me thinking that someone is trying to break my heart- no, I'm not going into sob story mode here. I just think its an adequate description.

This is a theory I plan to put out there from time to time, and I'll connect the dots one by one.

One thing I do know is this crazy little thing called dating is rougher then I could have ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment