Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introduction Course

Since applying myself back to this meat market we call dating, I have had hilarious incidents. Some, not appropriate for all viewers and all good for a bad day in learning the lessons of where we go wrong. This is not your Grandma's blog, ladies and gents.

As some of you know, and all of you should if you read my other blog, my husband and I are recently separated and filing for divorce. I'm an impatient person so I already have been dating, and seeing people, meeting people and talking to people. I must have forgotten what this was really like because a small part of me was looking forward to dating, just a tiny amount. Or maybe its just different at 29.

I'm going to try not to get to serious, to piss and moan about broken hearts or bumps and bruises along the way. I try to look at the humor in these situations. I make jokes to my friends about how I could make money off of a blog about my dating life because the stories are so fucking ridiculous. So I figured I should do this now, lest I put it off too long. I'm not looking to make money, I just love retelling these stories because I've learned a lot in a very short time - especially how to laugh at the little things that happen in life, and save the tears for the real heart breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment